Course Type: Webinar
This course runs from the 22nd to the 25th February 2021 and is delivered via Webinar with the exam via remote invigilation on a day to suit you within 5 weeks of the course. To book or discuss this course please email Dale at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07754580868. Payment is processed via Barclays secure payment portal and will be taken at the time of booking.
Coronavirus update from AD Training Solutions
Considering the current COVID-19 pandemic we are unable to offer any classroom-based training for the time being. However, we have various options for accredited remote training, and we are still taking bookings for classroom-based training for later in the year.
Please contact Dale Slinger to discuss your requirements on 07754580868
or email email@example.com
HACCP training at Level 2; Level 3 and Level 4
HACCP training drills down into the fundamental building blocks of Food safety and ensures learners have a firm grasp of actions and consequences both positive and negative of any action taken.
****We now offer HACCP courses, please see dates and costs below****
|Course||Type||Training Hours||Cost per Delegate
inc. exam fees & books
|HABC Level 3 Award in HACCP for catering, manufacture (RQF)||Webinar||12||£199
|Highfield Level 4 Award in HACCP for Management (CODEX Principles) (RQF)||Webinar||30||£750
Contact us for our early settlement discount and special rates for Group/bespoke training needs delivered on your premises.
Introduction to the concept of food safety culture
• Describe the benefits of promoting a food safety culture within a food business
• Describe the relationship between food safety management systems and food safety culture
• Identify features of both a positive and negative food safety culture
Components and composition of a food safety culture
• Explain the role of food safety leadership
• Explain the role of communication in establishing a positive food safety culture • Identify role of training and competence of staff in establishing a positive food safety culture
• Identify the importance of commitment by the business in terms of visible and tangible organisation, facilities, structures and processes in promoting a food safety culture
Developing and promoting a food safety culture
• Describe methods of improving the food safety culture within a business
• Outline methods of communicating and motivation of staff to establish a positive food safety culture
• Explain the importance of ongoing review of food safety culture within a business