Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
*Please scroll down for course duration and booking details.
We are pleased to offer the NEW CIEH Awards in Emergency First Aid at Work and First Aid at Work (HSE & QCF).
Who should attend?
This new qualifications are ideal for those already working or preparing to work within industry wishing to become an Emergency First Aider in the workplace for the purposes of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
1 Day, Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (HSE & QCF)
The course duration is 1 day; however this may be adjusted in accordance to meeting learner needs.
What you will learn?
the roles and responsibilities of the Emergency First Aider
assessing an incident
recognising signs and symptoms of injury and illness assisting a casualty who is suffering from injury and illness.
- The qualification is assessed via on-going oral questioning, a short 10 question multiple choice question paper and practical demonstrations.
- All successful students will be issued with an Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate, along with a wallet-sized plastic card detailing their qualification which is valid for a period of 3 years.
2 Day Paediatric First Aid Training Course (HSE & QCF)
We offer the 2 day Paediatric First Aid training course at our centre.
We also run 'on site' Paediatric First Aid courses at your premises or at a local venue of your choice.
What you will learn?
This paediatric first aid course is in line with the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and meets the requirements of Ofsted.
- It is suitable for Childminders, Nursery and School staff (dealing with Foundation Stage) and anybody who deals with children and wants a more in-depth course.
- This two day (12 hour) Ofsted first aid course is delivered at your venue, by a paediatric specialist and includes both theory and practical sessions.
3 Day, Level 3 First Aid At Work (HSE & QCF)
The CIEH Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (HSE & QCF) qualification is specifically designed for individuals who wish to act as a First Aider in their workplace.
- Delegates will learn how to manage a range of injuries and illnesses that could occur at work and will be equipped with the essential skills needed to give First Aid.
- By completing the course Delegates will have fulfilled their legal responsibilities regarding providing quality First Aid training.
Automated external defibrillator (AED) training.
- All our courses include the correct use of Automated external defibrillators (AEDs).
- This will give trainees the skills and confidence to use a defibrillator and perform CPR.